Try Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 for free
- Azure Active Directory Premium P2
- Azure Information Protection P2
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Cloud App Security
Identity and access management
- Simplified access management and security
- Centrally manage single sign-on across devices, your datacenter, and the cloud.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Strengthen sign-in authentication with verification options, including phone calls, text messages, or mobile app notifications, and use security monitoring to identify inconsistencies.
- Conditional access
- Define policies that provide contextual controls at the user, location, device, and app levels to allow, block, or challenge user access.
- Risk-based conditional access
- Protect apps and critical data in real time using machine learning and the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph to block access when risk is detected.
- Advanced security reporting
- Monitor suspicious activity with reporting, auditing, and alerts, and mitigate potential security issues using focused recommendations.
- Privileged identity management
- Provide timely, on-demand administrative access to online services with access-related reporting and alerts.
- Windows Server Client Access License (CAL)*
- Provide each user access to server functions from multiple devices for a single fee.
Managed mobile productivity
- Mobile device management
- Enroll corporate and personal devices to provision settings, enforce compliance, and protect your corporate data.
- Mobile application management
- Publish, configure, and update mobile apps on enrolled and unenrolled devices, and secure or remove app-associated corporate data.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 data protection
- Extend management and security capabilities across users, devices, apps, and data, while preserving a rich, productive end-user experience.
- Integrated PC management
- Centralize management of PCs, laptops, and mobile devices from a single administrative console, and produce detailed hardware and software configuration reporting.
- Integrated on-premises management
- Extend your on-premises management to the cloud from a single console with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection integration for enhanced PC, Mac, Unix/Linux server, and mobile device administration.
- Persistent data protection
- Encrypt sensitive data and define usage rights for persistent protection regardless of where data is stored or shared.
- Intelligent data classification and labeling
- Configure policies to automatically classify and label data based on sensitivity and then apply persistent protection.
- Document tracking and revocation
- Monitor activities on shared data and revoke access in case of unexpected events.
- Encryption key management per regulatory needs
- Choose default key management options or deploy and manage your own keys to comply with regulations.
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Detect abnormal behavior in on-premises systems and identify advanced targeted attacks and insider threats before they cause damage.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Gain visibility, control, and protection for your cloud-based apps, while identifying threats, abnormal usage, and other cloud security issues.